Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Sunday 4 March 2012

Platinum Red Dragon Halfmoon

Hmm... Just found out I have this piece today. Didn't realize I had it until today, when I was doing a photography session. Didn't expect to get any pieces with decent balanced finnage at this stage of my red dragon halfmoon project. Was focusing more on masking and the white/platinum dragon colour, which I'm grateful that I've achieved a satisfactorily high percentage of good masking and nice white dragon scales this generation. This piece however, has less superior masking compared to his siblings.

click pic to view higher resolution

It has been almost a year, developing this red dragon HM line from red dragon plakat. The masking is quite excellent now and the color separation (for the bicolor class) is quite good. Just need to work a bit on the dragon coverage around the peduncle. You'll see what I mean when you see the other siblings. Hope to continue the project by improving the finnage next. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment