Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Thursday 8 March 2012

The Last Copper HMPK of the batch

Here is one of the Golden Coppers from my latest golden copper plakat spawn. His growth was relatively slower than his brothers, but since now he has reached full adult size and could show his full potential, I decided to take some photographs of him showing off. His color is relatively greener than his siblings, which could be caused by him having a more intense iridescent layer rather than because of having a different iridescent hue. His form will be useful for me to develop better golds, and going foward, I need to pair him with a female with less branching and a shorter anal. Presenting my boy:

 
click pic to view higher resolution

No comments:

Post a Comment