Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Golden Platinum Dragon OHMPK

Also from one of the spawns from a gold project, popped out this guy. He is a very platinum looking plakat due to the thick opaque, combined with the metallic sheen throughout his body. This combination also cost some slight "dust" or greyish grizzling at the fins and body. I have displayed this fish for some time to friends and fellow local hobbyists, and he seemed to get heaps of praises due to his finnage and form. I intend to use him as a breeder, maybe increase the opaqueness, but definitely the goal is not to develop gold. So, let another secret project begin! :)

His stout appearance is an attraction to many, but I feel that it is because he is slightly short-bodied. Will ensure that the female I use compensates this trait, and also his heavy branching. Here's my boy:

 
click pic to view higher resolution

No comments:

Post a Comment