Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Lazy Method of Culturing Microworms

I would like to share with all betta and fish hobbyists on the method I use to culture microworms. Ever since I purchased my first microworm culture more than half a year ago, I have successfully kept the culture going to this date. The method I use is rather simple (and lazy!), and I call it “The Lazy Way of Culturing Microworms”. It is very easy, and it might just be the easiest of all the microworm culturing methods. For my method, there is no need for any cooking/boiling nor is there need to add any yeast. All you need is a container, water and some wholemeal bread (also known as whole-grain or whole-wheat bread). My method is presented in the picture below. Hope you can try my method, and do let me know what you think about it. I wish you fun and all the best culturing your microworms! :) So, here goes: The BettaMas Lazy Way on How to Culture Microworms:-

 click pic to view higher resolution

1 comment: