Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Thursday 15 September 2011

Dusty Gold Female HM

Here's the female that I got from Thai breeder Sanya Ponpal for my gold line project. Colour is toward darker tone of gold, with some "dusty" appearance. Not so obvious in this photo though... Anal is quite long, so need to work on that in the upcoming generations.

click pic to view higher resolution

She has now bore me a spawn : fry are almost 7 weeks old. I can see some intense coloured potentials in there. Recently got a few pieces of very solid "Super Gold" line. Hope to cross that line with this, and observe the results. Hope this combination will give improved gold intensity. Something to note, I can see and strongly believe that both line carry dragon genetics as I observe a coating over their scales, similar to that of the dragon. To me, this does play a part in improving the metallic look, as compared to non-dragon golds.

No comments:

Post a Comment