Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Friday 8 October 2021

Culturing Microworms : Lazy Method! (New Version)

Would like to share my method of culturing microworms. For those using microworms, I thought you may find my minimal effort method (ie. lazy way) interesting, or perhaps even useful.

click pic to view higher resolution

There are many methods of culturing microworm. This simple method is used by myself to successfully keep a hobbyist-scale culture going for years without ever losing the culture. Note that microworms are good first foods for betta fry, but should not be excessively used. I use microworms more as a secondary source of live food (backup food) for fry during their early life (first few weeks).

PS: I have actually shared this same tutorial about a decade ago. This is a "spruced up" version of the original tutorial, but the photos are the same ones from a decade ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment