Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Monday 4 October 2021

Update: Red Halfmoon Spawn Log

Spawn Development

4/10/2021 - Fry are now 33 days old. Red pigmentation appearing on the larger ones, mainly on the fins. Not a very big spawn, estimated around plus minus 50 one-month old fry, with around 70/80% survival rate compared to free-swimming day. Within the first month, I noticed that all fry are lightbodied. This confirms that both the Sire and Dam are also genetically light-bodied (homozygous cambodian). Fry continue eating only moina since day one. I have left for outstation again today, and my budding breeders are taking over our fish room again! 😎






For info of the parents and log of thearly spawning stages, you can find them here:

http://bettamas.blogspot.com/2021/10/red-halfmoon-cross-spawn-log.html

No comments:

Post a Comment