Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Monday 24 December 2012

Fancy DTPK with my favourite fancy color combo

This is my new purchase (Actually, got him almost three months ago). A DTPK Fancy from a Thai breeder. I am not really a big fan of fancies, but I really love this type of color combination. So, here I decided to begin a line of fancies, hopefully even creating a line worthy for competitions. Who knows, it may become a champion line. :) As for this color, hope that I am able to produce lots and lots of fancies with this colors, with even better pattern and contrast on the body. Also aiming to get the red "armageddon" speckling on the dual-shade (yellow orange) fin surface, as this would make a super outstanding fancy with good pattern on the fins topped up with a 6 color finish (yellow, orange, red, blue, black and white).

click pic to view higher resolution

1 comment: