Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Saturday 11 August 2012

Penang Flag Fancy Halfmoon Plakat

Couple of days ago, I just got a fancy HMPK from a fellow Malaysian breeder JL Betta from Teluk Intan -- My first fancy purchase, can you believe it! Some of his attributes attracted me to use him in one of my secret projects. Hmm.. you wonder what the secret project is, don't you? Well, lets just let it remain a secret, and don't let your curiosity kill the cat AND yourself, okay? Ha Ha! :D

At the moment, this fancy has very decent color contrast. Lets hope it stays that way as he ages...
click pic to view higher resolution

We can see three main colors on this fish: blue, white and yellow. Coincidently, these are also the colors of the Penang flag, and hence the name "Penang Flag Fancy"... Oh boy, I'm really creative, aren't I?

2 comments:

  1. Nice fish you get it from JL Betta.While, when choosing a candidate of fancy pair, type of coloration must take in the priority consideration, number of coloration is locked and the banding must also take precedence. Other than this, the pattern of the part of dorsal is inherited to next generation, so must take concern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your good advice John.. :)

    ReplyDelete