Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Sunday 3 November 2013

A recent Gold Halfmoon Male

Allow me to share a recent Gold HM male from my line that I've been working on for around 2.5 years now. Finally seeing some improvement in overall balance and anal shape, something still very rare in gold HM lines that I've seen around. Of course there are positives on this fish, but negatives are there as well. It is always challenging to juggle the development of all traits (form/finnage/balance & color/intensity), and hope that there will be further improvement in the future. Wish me luck!

I just entered him in a local show, and he achieved 3rd Place in the Light Metallic Halfmoon Class. Not bad huh? :) He has just been sold to a local betta enthusiast.

 click pic to view higher resolution

No comments:

Post a Comment