Facebook - Like My Blog !


Click & Follow me on Facebook! : BettaMas

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Best Gold HM females I've produced so far

Sharing two sibling HM females from a not-so-recent "recent" batch. At the MAHA Competition end of last November, Female 1 won 1st placing in the Female HM Unicolor Class and 2nd place overall in the Female Division. Sorry , I did not manage to take photo of her with prime finnage condition. I delayed till Christmas for the photoshoot and did not take water change seriously. Furthermore, I accidentally did some minor damage to her anal before the photoshoot when scooping her out using my bare hand - yes, very seldom do I use the krabuey or net to move my bettas... :( But seriously, normally for me, the bare-hands method offers the lowest probability of causing fin damage - however, sadly this time I blundered...

Photo of Female 2 was taken about a week ago. Both are DT-genos, but Female 2 looks a good prospect to boost up the dorsals of future DTs.

  click pic to view higher resolution

   click pic to view higher resolution

1 comment: